Saturday
Afternoon Trip: A Psychedelic Audioscape
(The Gumby Show) - 'You wanna try it?'
DJ Quik - Tha Bombudd
(The Breakfast Club) - 'The cheeks...'
Timo Maas - Hash Driven
DJ Spooky - It's Nice Not To Lose Your Mind
Cypress Hill - Roll It Up, Light It Up, Smoke It Up
(The Giant Gila Monster) - 'And I say it IS possible...'
The Beatles - Norwegian Wood
The Moody Blues - Om
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Rainy Day, Dream Away
- 1983... (A Merman I Should Turn To Be)
- Moon, Turn The Tides... Gently, Gently Away
(Prisoners of the Lost Universe) - 'You mean a world like ours?'
Stereolab - Captain EasyChord
Underworld - Sola Sistim
Combustible Edison - Utopia (Scanner's Reprise)
(Billy Madison) - 'What you've just said...'
Grüv (Evolving Into Pleasantness)
Kings Of Convenience - I Don't Know What I Can Save
Frou Frou - Breathe In (Radio Edit)
Omnibus - Toward the Patrol Line (You and Fantastic Explosion Mix)
Dirty Vegas - Days Go By
Moloko - Familiar Feeling (Extended Mix)
Telepopmusik - Breathe
Smoke City - Underwater Love (Radio Edit)
Interlude - "Bewitched" in Japanese
Lamya - Empires
Neil Finn - Driving Me Mad
Weekend Players - Jericho
Morcheeba - Slowdown
Lamb - Goreki [Edit]
Love and Rockets - Saudade
Aphex Twin - Fim
Grüv (Euphoric Sojourn)
Moby - Landing
Me'shell Ndegeocello - Earth (Ben Watt Remix)
Kings of Convenience - Gold For The Price Of Silver (Erot Collaboration)
Frou Frou - Must Be Dreaming
Oakenfold - Mortal
FC Kahuna - Hayling
St. Etienne - Shower Scene
Interlude - Chiquita Banana Commercial
The Latin Project - Lei Lo Lai
Björk - Hyper-Ballad
Namasté - Gayatri Mantra
Underworld - Twist
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
A Flock of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song
Rock Series Volume I: The Tambourine Chronicles
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense & Peppermints
The Byrds - Eight Miles High
The Mamas & the Papas - California Dreamin'
The Hollies - Bus Stop
Cream - Tales Of Brave Ulysses
Free - Walk in My Shadow
Blue Cheer - Doctor Please
The Who - I Can See for Miles
Spirit - I Got a Line on You
Donovan - Sunshine Superman
The Doors - Peace Frog
Paul Revere & the Raiders - I'm Not Your Stepping Stone
Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home
The Moody Blues - Gypsy
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - From the Beginning
Pink Floyd - Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun