<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday

Another Disc #14

1) Hello Cruel World - Eels
2) The Shining - Badly Drawn Boy
3) Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
4) Divine Intervention - Matthew Sweet
5) Powerless (Say What You Want) - Nelly Furtado
6) Broken Dream - Justin Hayward
7) Loneliness - Annie Lennox
8) Don't Leave The Light On Baby - Belle and Sebastian
9) I Saw The Light - Todd Rundgren
10) Every Kind of Memory - Jon Brion
11) I'll Cover You - Catie Curtis
12) What'll I Do? - Rufus, Martha and Loudon Wainwright, Kate and Anna McGarrigle
13) I Need Some Sleep - Eels
14) Sunrise - Nora Jones
15) I Only Want To Be With You - Dusty Springfield
16) Tailspin - Nerissa and Katryna Nields
17) Learn To Live With What You Are - Ben Folds
18) Changes - Butterfly Boucher
19) When It Don't Come Easy - Patty Griffin
20) Love's Divine - Seal


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

PicoSearch
  Help
Site Search by PicoSearch